Vixen Geoma 11 ED Series
of Spotting Scopes
Released in Spring 2007, the Geoma 11 ED is the flagship model of Vixen’s extensive range of spotting scopes.
Geoma 11 ED Series features:
- ED - Extra-Low Dispersion Glass is used in the objective lens. This produces a high contrast image from edge to edge.
- Dual Focus System consists of a course adjustment knob for fast focusing and a micro-adjustment knob for fine focusing.
- PFM - Perfect Fully Multi coatings are applied to all surfaces of lenses and prisms.
- Waterproof – Spotting scopes are completely waterproof.
- Aiming Hole – An aiming hole for quickly finding a bird or animal is provided on the side of the scope.
Geoma 11 ED Series features at a glance:
- ED Glass
- Perfect Fully Multi-coatings
- Dual Focus
- Coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Twist up eye cup to set eye correct relief
- Target sighting hole
Geoma 11 ED67 Spotting Scope
Geoma 11 ED67 Spotting Scopes are supplied with the GLH48T zoom eyepiece which gives a magnification range from 16 to 48X.
16 to 48X is better than 20 – 60 for most hunting situations as 16X makes it easier and faster to acquire your target. Once found you simply zoom to the required magnification.
Geoma 11 ED82 Spotting Scope
Geoma 11 ED82 Spotting Scopes are supplied with the GLH48T zoom eyepiece which gives a magnification range from 21 to 63X.
This magnification range is more suitable for viewing smaller objects such as birds and bullet holes in targets.
The large 82mm objective transmits a level of brightness appropriate to the higher range of magnification.
Models and Prices
A GLH48T zoom eyepiece is included in the price of each Geoma11 ED Spotting Scope purchased.