$208.00 ON SALE $190.00In Stock
The GravityWorks filter meets all EPA guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
The unit comes with simple instructions and you can also download the instructions from the website.
The unit comprises:
- an untreated or “dirty” water bag (with a female quick disconnect fitting);
- a treated or “clean” water bag (with a male quick disconnect fitting);
- a 300mm dirty hose;
- a 1220mm clean hose;
- a plastic shut-off clamp;
- a “clean side cap”;
- a filter cartridge.
The unit comes with an instruction manual and its own nylon storage sack.
Read review in Issue 15 of SOTS Magazine, or click the button below to read the review online.
*Postage within Australia and GST are included in the indicated price. If you require postage to a different country please contact us and we will quote you postage.
- ONLINE - You can pay with Credit Card online. Click the add to cart button to pay via credit card (Mastercard or VISA).
- OFFLINE - You can pay via Direct Deposit (bank transfer) or send a Cheque or Australia Post Money Order. Note: Direct Deposit is our preferred payment method and helps us to keep costs down. Click the add to cart button and select ‘Offline Payment’ at the checkout and you will be able to choose ‘Direct Deposit’ or ‘Cheque/Money Order’.
- NON-SPECIFIED AMOUNT PAYMENTS - You can make a payment for a non-specified amount here - Click to make a non-specified amount payment