COMBO PACK Hunting Whistle &
Spudz Cleaning Cloth
2 great Hunting Tools in a Combo Pack
$49.00 ON SALE $39.95In Stock
Fox 40 CMG Sonik Blast Safety Whistle
I use the Fox 40 CMG Sonik Blast Whistle:
- when I have spotted a deer but further glassing doesn’t reveal others. Once whilst guiding I made one sambar become five by blowing loudly on this whistle. Because sambar didn’t evolve being killed and eaten by whistles, the deer were so confused by this unusual sound that they stood and stared in our direction for several minutes.
- after glassing without spotting a deer but I know they are there somewhere;
- to stop a moving deer in its tracks to enable precise shot placement;
- when foliage is covering a bedded deer’s vitals and I want it to stand and expose them;
- should I become injured the Fox 40 can be heard up to 800m away. Imagine you have broken a leg or ribs in a fall. You have activated your Epirb but in thick bush the signal will only get rescuers so close to your position. But one blast from a Fox 40 CMG Sonik Blast Safety Whistle can be heard by rescuers up to 800m away whilst yelling may be heard from just 200m to 300m.
Colour: Blaze Orange - includes Blaze lanyard.
Crooked Horn Outfitters Spudz Ultimate Lens Cleaning Cloth
QD hook clips onto your bino strap or harness so it’s right where you need it every time. There’s no point having top quality binoculars and scopes which are dirty, smudged, wet or have fogged over lenses.
And never clean them with abrasive materials such as tissues or your shirt as abrasion can severely degrade those expensive lens coatings.
That’s why Crooked Horn Outfitters developed the Spudz Ultimate lens cleaning cloth. This micro-fibre lens quality cloth is stored in its own weatherproof stuff sack which clips onto your bino strap or harness - so it’s right where you need it every time.
Suitable for binoculars, scopes, range finders, glasses and cameras.
Embossed with Errol Mason’s Secrets of the Sambar® Hunt Smart® logo featuring a mature sambar stag following 2 hinds;
Proudly Made in the USA. Fully Guaranteed.
*Postage within Australia and GST are included in the indicated price. If you require postage to a different country please contact us and we will quote you postage.
- ONLINE - You can pay with Credit Card online. Click the add to cart button to pay via credit card (Mastercard or VISA).
- OFFLINE - You can pay via Direct Deposit (bank transfer) or send a Cheque or Australia Post Money Order. Note: Direct Deposit is our preferred payment method and helps us to keep costs down. Click the add to cart button and select ‘Offline Payment’ at the checkout and you will be able to choose ‘Direct Deposit’ or ‘Cheque/Money Order’.
- NON-SPECIFIED AMOUNT PAYMENTS - You can make a payment for a non-specified amount here - Click to make a non-specified amount payment