Secrets of the Sambar
THE Definitive Guide to Sambar
Biology, Ecology, Behaviour & Hunting Strategies
Already people who missed out on obtaining a copy of this Classic are asking if we will reprint it. If you missed out and would like a copy please email us.
Due to great demand we have revised, updated and redesigned Secrets of the Sambar Volume 1 the first book in our trilogy (Hard cover - A4 format - 256 pp).
- Why Sambar are Revered
- Understanding Sambar Behaviour
- Australia’s Top 4 Stags and How They Were Taken
- Antler Comparison for Ceylonese, Malayan, Indian and Victorian Sambar
- Antler Development
- Antler Casting
- Aiming Points and How Bullets Kill
- Cartridges & Projectiles
- Rifles and Scopes
- After The Shot
- Binoculars - How to Choose the Right binocular for you.
- Stalking tips
- Tracking & Interpreting Sign
- Hunting From Face to Face
- Farm Fringe Tactics
- The Stormy Weather Stag
- Response to Cattle, Sheep and Horses
- Description, Weights and Identification
- Social Behaviour
- Signposting and its relevance to hunting
- Response to Weather
- Equipment - Clothing, Daypacks, GPS, etc
*Postage within Australia and GST are included in the indicated price. If you require postage to a different country please contact us and we will quote you postage.
- ONLINE - You can pay with Credit Card online. Click the add to cart button to pay via credit card (Mastercard or VISA).
- OFFLINE - You can pay via Direct Deposit (bank transfer) or send a Cheque or Australia Post Money Order. Note: Direct Deposit is our preferred payment method and helps us to keep costs down. Click the add to cart button and select ‘Offline Payment’ at the checkout and you will be able to choose ‘Direct Deposit’ or ‘Cheque/Money Order’.
- NON-SPECIFIED AMOUNT PAYMENTS - You can make a payment for a non-specified amount here - Click to make a non-specified amount payment