Vixen Rifle Scope
Whether shooting Targets or Varmints, Sambar or Cape Buffalo and everything in between, Vixen have the perfect scope for you.
What’s in the box?
The Vixen LVF 6-24x58 scope includes a screw-on sunshade, plus an interchangeable turret system. Using the Allen key provided, you can remove the low profile "field turrets" and replace them with the larger "target type turrets" supplied. These parts are shown along with the CR2032 battery which powers the illuminated reticle’s fine red dot in the images in the gallery on this page.
Vixen have released 5 models of rifle scopes, designed especially for the German market where high light transmission is not nice to have, but essential.
Vixen has designed their scopes to be a cut above the competition, with quality Japanese optics and strict attention to detail. Featuring waterproof, nitrogen purged, rugged bodies, and large exit pupils, their legendary high resolution, brilliant, wide field of view will make your hunting that much more enjoyable and successful – even in the lowest light.
In addition, every single rifle scope undergoes a thorough inspection and 1200G testing.
Vixen Rifle Scope Features:
- Fully multi-coated optics (4 layers) ensures the highest light transmission
- The 2.5 – 10 x 50 and 2.5 to 10 x 56 have a perfect German # 4 reticle with illuminated red dot. Other models have a Duplex reticle with illuminated red-dot
- Generous 101 - 103mm eye relief – so cut eyebrows are a thing of the past
- Rugged design and matte black one piece 30mm tube
- 100% Waterproof Guaranteed
- Pull out reticle adjustment enables “dial up“ zeroing
- Accurate windage & elevation adjustment
- The third turret provides parallax adjustment from 0 to 500m for target shooting and long range hunting
- Fast Focus Diopter Eyepiece
- Glass Etched Reticles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Japan
*Postage within Australia and GST are included in the indicated price. If you require postage to a different country please contact us and we will quote you postage.
- ONLINE - You can pay with Credit Card online. Click the add to cart button to pay via credit card (Mastercard or VISA).
- OFFLINE - You can pay via Direct Deposit (bank transfer) or send a Cheque or Australia Post Money Order. Note: Direct Deposit is our preferred payment method and helps us to keep costs down. Click the add to cart button and select ‘Offline Payment’ at the checkout and you will be able to choose ‘Direct Deposit’ or ‘Cheque/Money Order’.
- NON-SPECIFIED AMOUNT PAYMENTS - You can make a payment for a non-specified amount here - Click to make a non-specified amount payment
Vixen have perfected the German #4 Reticle
The thick side bars come close to the centre whilst the centre cross is not too thick for long shots and not too fine for shots in the low light at a dark animal.
Vixen have perfected the red dot for daylight hunting. It’s the perfect size for zeroing or shooting at long range. The size and brightness is also perfect for taking a fast, accurate shot at a sambar in low light.